Monday, December 28, 2009
(pictured: GANGS OF NEW YORK)
So CinemaBlend.com puts up their most disappointing movies of the decade list and everyone on the net links to it! I wasn't going to link to it either but I thought that it would make good cannon fodder if nothing else.
1. The latest Indiana Jones movie wasn't any worse than the second or third movies in this series. For this matter, when is a sequel ever not a disappointment? Does that still make it a disappointment?
2. Gangs of New York was a halfway decent movie. Everything that Scorcese touches does not turn to gold so I wouldn't really call this a disappointment.
3. The first Transformers movie really wasn't a great movie so why should the second one have been any better? It amazes me that this one ends up on everyone's worst/most disappointing lists.
4. Ok... the Grinch movie was very dissapointing. Ron Howard directed and Jim Carrey was at the peak of his career.
5. Was anyone really dissapointed by SHREK 3? I thought it was an entertaining movie and certainly pretty good for the THIRD movie in a cartoon series franchise.
Anyway, read on by clicking here and tell me what you think.